An old saying goes: “Always look at a man’s shoes, they will tell you a lot about him”.
Women judge men's shoes twice as much as men judge women's shoes -- so guys, it pays to step up your footwear game.
Wearing a good pair of shoe is the first serious step in life. Consider shoes an investment.
2. When in doubt go conservative over edgy.
3. Loafers go with just about anything.
4. A nice pair of brown oxfords go with almost anything and it’s a must have.
5. Make sure you have one great pair of boots.
6. Match your socks to your shoes.
8. Your shoes should be darker than your pants.
9. The darker your suit, the darker your shoes.
10. Your dress shoes should always be shined and looking good. Know how to shine your shoes, and if you can't do it, find a professional shoe shiner.
11. Your shoes should be the most expensive part of your wardrobe.
12. Splurge once a year on that pair of shoes you really want.